Tuesday, January 3, 2012

poke, poke her!

if the first two days of 2012 are any indication of what the rest of the year is gonna look like, then i need to prepare for two things:

The World Series of Poker & a seriously sore toosh!

i've played in three games and have won two...i've already equaled my number of wins from 2011. i know what you're saying, "you should play all day/everyday." well let me tell ya, i would be parked by that felt table if my booty didn't start aching 20 minutes into the game. i've dealt with bleacher butt before but this is on a whole new level! i'm talking about 'what what in the butt'!!!

you gotta endure the pain to fully enjoy the pleasure...so bring on the cards and the painkillers!

here's to a great 2012!!! #winning  






3 comments:

Loosy said...

You got your computer back? Hip! Hip! Hip! Hip! Hooray! (I gave up FB, so please update your bliggitty blog so I can stalk you. Thx!)

Elizabeth Kay said...

Hi Melissa,
I work for ALS Assoc Texas & wondering if I cld get info abt the ALS Pub Crawl. It's a GREAT idea & I'm wondering if you would be okay w/me using it here? Michael Miller directed me to you.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth Macasadia
ALS Association Texas Chapter
972-714-0088

Cara Agar Fanpage Facebook Banyak Yang Like said...

nice ;)