Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Are you out there?

Whoa...has it really been almost 4 months since my last blog? I AM SORRY, SORRY, SORRY! I have no excuses for this type of behavior. But I will say, that I promise to try harder.

Sooooo, what has been going on, you ask? Welp, of course the holidays (which were great), basketball season is in full swing, retirement, relaxing, etc. That's right, I said retirement. As of November 20th, I have been a lady of leisure. Work was starting to cut into my fun time a little too much so I decided to nix that situation. :) Really though, I decided to take time for me and spend my energy in ways that fulfills me. My friends and family deserve all of my energy at this point in life so I made steps to give it to them. Boy, has it been great! I have filled my time with lunches, reading, sleeping, Super Mario, late nights with friends (late for me is about midnight, man am I getting old), and enjoying life. I mean, that is what we are put on this earth for, right?!

So, that is me...in a nutshell. I am determined to update this thing way more often than I had so I have decided to keep updates short and sweet. I hope to become a little more knowledgeable about blogging so I can add videos, instant pics from my phone, etc so you guys know what is going on at any given time of my life. SO, to all you blogging pros, if you know how to accomplish this, let a sista know!

No comments: