My Dad decided to put this gem on facebook (yes, he is on facebook...alllll over it).
Let's see here...where do I start?
1) Yes, I am wearing pearls. Even at a young age, living on a farm, I had style beyond my years.
2) Mullet...maybe. That just stole my pearl style points. In my defense, I dressed myself but could not cut my own hair so I am going to chalk that up to a bad stylist.
3) Paris/Britney/Lohan...you all stole the exposed vajayjay from my book of tricks. They just didn't have paparazzi in S. Dakota.
4) The glasses....they do not deserve an excuse. They are just plain wrong.
5) I was Bowing Down to Washington from a very young age. The purple and gold are just natural for me. Go Dawgs!
I thought long and hard of what I might be praying for in this picture. Since I already had a pony, amazing clothes and a great family, it could only be one of two things.
A Gene Juarez gift card, or to just open oneeeeeeeeee present, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mom, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Mr. Juarez didn't travel that far inland so it must be the present. Of course my praying (begging) worked. I mean, really, how could you turn that face down?!