Monday, September 26, 2011

Old Dawgs, New Tricks



this is who i hung out with this weekend. it's easily one of my most favorite weekends of the year.  if i had it my way, i would cram each one of them in my house, their families and all, and live together as most of us did in college.  they know me better than i know myself, they always have and i used to hate it but i am so thankful for it now. i love you guys!


that's cheryl...she keeps it classy.

i have no idea but i love it!

lollipop carli...her flavor world be a mixture of granola and hummus.

sweet six - carli + sug spice = almost perfection

best combo in the history of the world. i'm serious people

LeAnn, Dunc, Jill, Franza, Heather, Sug', Emily and Carlito...thank you for not letting me quit the team. i'd be lost without you guys.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

GREAT looking crew! Invite your favorite "freshman" next time! ;) Love you all :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like you are all having a ball! and good food too!

Melissa said...

you got it, womp!